All students in grades 7 to 12 should visit colleges throughout the year. These trips are organized by college guidance counselors. Advisers can organize a college visit to complete scholar’s requirement as long as it is coordinated with the college guidance counselor. College visits sponsored by school are the only trips that will count for this category.
- Visit a local college with group of students during a school trip
- Visit a college with CYSP group and adviser
- Advisers can enter college trip information in students’ logbook as “College Trip (In Town)” or “College Trip (Out of Town)”
- Advisers will be responsible to enter data in logbook if they take group to a college trip.
- College guidance counselor will enter college trip information into logbook, if this is organized by college counselor.